Wasp Nest Removal
Dealing with a wasp problem? New Boda professional wasp control services offer effective solutions for wasp nest removal and prevention. Trust our expert team to safely and efficiently eliminate wasps, ensuring a wasp-free environment. Say goodbye to the stings and discomfort caused by these aggressive insects. Contact us today for reliable wasp control that restores safety and peace to your home or business.
Although getting rid of wasps in your garden may first appear difficult, Newboda Pest Control Melbourne can assist you in humanely eliminating these aggressive insects while avoiding unpleasant stings through effective wasps control methods, including wasp nest removal, allowing you to enjoy your patio or yard without worrying about wasp attacks this summer!
Wasp Control in Melbourne
There are hundreds of species of wasps found around the world but only a few of these are considered as pests in Australia. Colour ranges from black to combinations of black with yellow, white or brown markings. The slim, winged body measures 10 to 19 mm (l/2″ to 3/4″) and all wasp species have chewing mouth parts, while the females possess a stinger.
Understanding their habits, appearance and lifecycle can really help to identify the best solution to control wasp for your home. If you have concern, it is highly recommended to seek professional pest control advice and service, our technicians are well trained and licensed to safely remove wasps and their nest from your home without harm.
NBD Wasps Control SERVICE INCLUDES:
1. NBD Pest Control will inject a pesticide in the nest to kill all stages of the insect present in the nest. If possible, NBD will remove the nest once safe in doing so.
2. Wasps that are out of the nest at the time of the treatment may return to the area and be controlled upon re-entering the nest. Where the nest has been removed these insects will typically disperse from the area.
Our clients’ preparation steps for Wasp treatment
Keep children and pets away before treatment
It is not necessary to clear the premises; however, it is advisable to avoid the immediate approaching of the nest for at least 24 hours, as wasps can be restless during this time
How to Prevent Wasps
1. Make sure fallen fruit from trees are disposed of.
2. Keep windows and doors locked at all times
3. Keep children and pests away from the place for safety reasons
4. Sealing holes and other potential sites may help prevent nesting.
5. Do not seal the hole once nest is established until after treating as this may result in wasp attacks.